Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have the meanest co-worker ever

I'm sure you've read blogs before that describe terrible coworkers and what these folks do to make everyone's life miserable in the office. I have a story that tops them all.



I'm transitioning at my job from a sales role to more of an account management role. The woman training me is the best, or so I thought. M. is cruel to the core. Why you ask? Here's why...



That's right folks, Milli freakin' Vanilli. M. thought it would be hilarious to make everyone in the office sing one of the worst songs ever thought of. She would play the song from her little music phone, and damn if it didn't work. I can't stop singing, humming, and/or thinking about this terrible collection of notes.

Damn, you M. Damn you! I feel a Banana Phone bomb in your near future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's think about this: Did you smile yesterday at work? Did you laugh yesterday at work? Did you giggle every time you caught yourself humming that tune? NOW tell me- how often do you have a day like that at work? And now...do you feel like renaming your post for today?
-the bestest co-worker ever
(I make you smile, I make you laugh, I hand over lots of revenue, AND I've trained you to be the best AM out there)