Thursday, August 2, 2007

One of the best places on Earth


One of the places I love to visit in the fall is so special to me and my family. You can't beat the view, the sounds, or the sights. You're surrounded by the fall colors of burgundy and gold. You're with close friends.


Where am I talking about????
FedEx Field during a home game of my beloved Redskins. Got my season tickets this week and I'm stoked. This will be the second year my family has owned tickets. We're in Sect. 441 about 5 rows from the top of the largest stadium in the NFL. Being with 90,000 of your closest friends rooting on the most storied franchises in NFL history is awesome. What makes it even better is this year we'll be celebrating the team's 75th anniversary. Can't wait! What a great time of year!



No comments: