Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Heroes post number 2 - was the wait worth it?

I'm not going to turn this blog into one of those pathetic fanboy sites that picks apart every little detail of a show to fill some sort of void in my life, BUT do you think the Heroes season debut was worth it?

I have to say yes. The show does a great job of moving along while having a lot of plotlines and characters.

The coolest thing about last night's show was that there was an overwhelming sense of some bad stuff is gonna happen. The show needs some real baddies and it looks like they're lurking around the edges.

Overall it was a good show and I'm glad it's back. Comments anyone?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh... guess maybe I should turn on the TV sometime again :) Yeah I don't watch much but I really did like watching Heroes whenever I did remember to actually watch it :)

No only if my wife would agree and would want to watch it!!

Chris said...

Ahhh...The DVR is a beautiful thing. That's the only way I get to watch anything!