Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm an Internet Celebrity...CNN.com Picked Up My Blog


Yesterday's post was about Jenny McCarthy's comments on CNN.com about her initial reaction to her son being diagnosed with autism. Just like most of my posts, I figured about 10-15 people would read my rambling opinion. WRONG!!!
Because of a setup that CNN.com has with some outfit named Sphere, the CNN.com page picked up that I had linked back to the Jenny McCarthy story. Typical traffic on my blog is about 15-25 people a day with 1-2 comments left. Yesterday I had about 150 people visit and 9 comments left!
I was shocked! Also, I honestly think it's sorta cool to be a very small internet contributor. Here's the link if you wanna see my famousness in all it's glory.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the "From the Blogs" section. There you will see my meager internet addition in all its glory.
Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

Eric said...

Thats Great. You know your old crush Jenny may have even checked out your blog.

Chris said...

I have thought of that. Wouldn't that be hilarious?

Anonymous said...

Jenny Mccarthy is such a joke. She’s not even a doctor and they has all these stories all just to promote her book. There is no cure for Autism, it’s what the mother did that caused this, she passed it on to her child. her interview is such a crock of shit, vaccinations have nothing to do with the patients overall health. god dam celebrities, always trying to make a quick buck, and she’s saying she’s the first to come out with it and she learned this from 1000’s of mothers, Jenny get a fucking life

Chris said...

The previous comment is not in the vein that I support. There is nothing positive or productive given with that type of commenting. Please refrain from on going cursing or your comments will have to be removed.