Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Daughter Should Write Self Help Books

I've been promising the kids for the past couple of days that I'll bring home an eight foot inflatable spider to put out in the yard for Halloween, BUT I keep forgetting.

My oldest daughter, B. decided to write a to do list for me. She did so good that I think she might have a future in writing self help material. Below is the list. The ending really is the kicker. It's funny how kids have a grasp on life without even knowing it.

To Do List for Mom & Dad

  1. get spider put in car
  2. go to work for 8 or 9 hours
  3. come home
  4. have Dinner
  5. put children to bed
  6. go to bed
  7. wake up
  8. do everything again for rest of life

Now if that isn't insightful while begin down right hilarious, I don't know what is. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so funny! thanks for sharing that

Chris said...

It was one of those moments that will be carried on till B. is an adult. I plan on framing the list.

Anonymous said...

Thanks For Giving your Blog address. I am printing out B. note so I can share it with my frends

Dad