Tuesday, November 6, 2007

That's Right...Fat Bottom Girls Really Do Rock

I was driving in to work this morning and decided to do a little radio experiment. I typically listen to AM news or sports. I flipped over to the FM dial and was rewarded almost immediately. The first show I landed on was John Boy and Billy. They almost immediately stopped their talkin' bout NASCAR and cut to Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls." How much better can you get? The vocal harmonizing and instrumental expertise is great. Plain and simple, this song rocks! Plus, it gives props to the fat bottom girls, how much better can you get?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will tell you that I walked down the aisle at my sister's wedding to an acoustical arrangement of this song.

Chris said...

Whether or not that is true doesn't matter...that is the most priceless comment ever. The visual image of a stuffy classical quartet busting out the Queen is too much. Very funny!