Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Can't a man just get a haircut?

Southpark Mall was dead tonight. None of the typical crowd was there. I figured it would be a great time to walk in to the Hair Cuttery and get my unruly head of hair tamed. WRONG!

I walk in and promptly wait about 5 minutes until I'm even greeted. I'm then told I have 2 people in front of me, with about a 30 minute wait. No problem, I'll go check out the progress on the new food court.

About 15 minutes later I stroll back in to the Hair Cuttery, again wait about 5 minutes to be greeted, and then am told that a "gold member" came in for an appointment and I still have 2 people in front of me and about a 30 minute wait! Eventhough I wanted to, I didn't tell the ever helpful Hair Cuttery "stylist" what she could do with the absurdly named "gold member." I just told her to take me off the list and I left.

Seriously, I thought going to a place called the Hair Cuttery on a dead Tuesday night would be a great idea. Boy am I stupid! Now if only I can become a "gold member," I'd be set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yet another nail in the coffin of Serivce.