Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Night and God Bless

Hey everybody! I know I don't reach much of an audience with this blog, so this won't really crush too many blog readers' hearts, but I've decided to end this blog.

It's time. This will be my 200th post. I've really stopped posting anything of any significance. More importantly, my focus has changed. I've decided to dedicate a lot of my free time to reaching people in the RVA and Tri-cities area for Christ.

My new blog will be rvaseedsowers.wordpress.com .

Hope to see you there!


God bless you all!

-Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bummer, man. I'll check out your new place after leaving this note. We missed you last night. We just sat outside at SB & shared. We decided we need to love others better. We love you. Blessings. - td

kc bob said...

I'll stop by your new place..

Anonymous said...

So *that's* what the blog was I saw on Tim's new blog! Yeah I think mine is done but I just haven't called it. Only reason I'm somewhat considering continuing is reflections on bible verses. but most of the time when I'm reading the Bible, I'm not near the computer (which is good) and even when I am, I'm not really desiring to write much lately... I'm going to miss it though Chris, but understand.