Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Drop Dead Chris"

I had a bad start to the morning. Can't blame anyone but myself. I get caught up in being sarcastic to people because I think its funny, but really I do it because I'm scared of silence.

Belinda and I had a short spat this morning which ended with her telling me to "drop dead." I immediately acted high and mighty and started to pout. Nevermind all the times I'm a jerk. Nevermind the times I've annoyed the crap out of her all in the name of "joking around."

Anyway, sorry honey. I love you and hope you have an awesome day......................


And by the way, I haven't dropped dead yet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can help out with the drop dead part! SPROIIIIIINNNNGGGGG!

Chris said...

Your SPROIIIINNNNGGGGG is the only thing that should drop dead!