Thursday, December 6, 2007

100th Post - My wife's a badass!

Several folks read my wife's post about the lessons learned as a wife.

For my widely anticipated 100th post, I figured I'd give you an example of why I love my wife.

Belinda is a Brownie leader in Colonial Heights. To my surprise, she's taken to it like a retriever to water. She loves it and is doing an awesome job.

Because a leader in the Colonial Heights Girl Scout Council dropped the ball, a lot of girls were not going to be able to participate in the Colonial Heights Christmas Parade. Basically, this leader didn't send any forms in while telling everyone that she did.

This is when Belinda becomes a badass...Belinda wasn't going to let her troop or other troops in the area miss out on the parade because of some knucklehead. She took the problem by the horns, got all the CH Girls in the parade, and even had a parent make an awesome banner for the girls to carry.

Their entry in the parade warms my heart because it meant so much to the girls and it was because of my beloved that they were able to particpate.

Good work honey! I love you!

No comments: