Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Man...Going to the Happiest Place on Earth Shouldn't Be This Freakin' Hard

Many of you don't know that a seminal event in our family's history is about to happen...the clan is packing up and going to Disney World for a week.

I gave this trip to my family as a Christmas gift last year. I'm really glad we're blessed enough to afford to go, but criminy this trip planning has been ridiculous.

I can't take anymore looking at activities, planning itineraries, disecting trip costs, etc.

We're all feeling the stress. My mother in law had the nerve to complain last night that we're not going to Sea World, when she is coming with us without paying a dime! Belinda is getting frazzled. The kids are so excited that they don't know what to do.

I hope this trip works out the way we want it to, but I know it probably won't and that's ok. I just hope my family knows how much I love them and that this trip will make us closer as a family. If not, at least we can all say we got to see Mickey without killing each other (I hope)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

May the road rise up to meet you-

May the sun shine fair on your days

May the rains fall fair and soft-
may the lines be short

May the Angels hold you in their hands

Happy trails, GodSpeed, Safe Trip!!