Monday, December 31, 2007

I've joined a crazy group of folks

I've really done it now... Richmond's own Kamen Lee has come up with the Blog365 idea. It's in the vein of NaBloPoMo, but as the name hints at, it's for every day in 2008.

At first I thought it was a crazy idea, but really think this can help me. This blog has wandered a bit since I started it. I want it to truly reflect the vision I'm narrowing down.

Here's to me posting till my fingers bleed!

BTW, if you're crazy enough to join, go to the Blog365 site by clicking here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being crazy is its own reward.

Anonymous said...

I'm tempted but don't think I will jump on that wagon. 7 days a week is just a bit much for me. Maybe (and it's still a stretch) five days a week... more likely the once a week wagon and I'm on board.

Either which way, I'll try to post more. My issue is that I never get around to finishing a post. I start it, but get busy with something and forget where I wanted to go with it :)

Chris said...

So far this experiment has been fun.... Granted, we're only 3 days in. Ask me once we get to the duldrums of summer.