Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Urrgent Help Neaded

Below is the text of an email I just received. Do you think I should help? Looks like I won't have much choice honestly...


Dear American:
I need too ask you to support and urgent secret business relationship with atransfer of funds of great magnitudes.I am Ministry of the Treasury of the Republic of America. My country has hadcrisis that is caused the need of large transfer for funds of 800 billiondollars US. If you would assist me in this transfer, it would be mostprofitable to yours.I am workings with Mr. Phil Gram, lobbyist for UBS, who will be myreplacement as Ministry of the Treasury in January. As a Senater, you mayknown him as the leader of the American bankings deregulation movement in the1990s. This transactin is 100% safe.This is a matter of great urgencies. We need a blank check. We need the fundsas quickly as possible. We cannot directly to transfer these funds in the namesof our close friends because constantl under surveillance. My familylawyer advised me that I should look for a reliable and trustworthy personwho will act as a next of kin so the funds can be transfered.Please reply with all your banks account, IRA and colleges funds accountsnumberrs and those of your childrens and grandchildrens towallstreetbailout@treasury.gov so that we may transfer your comisssion forthis transaction. After I receive these informations, I will respond withdetaild informations about safeguard will be used to protects thefunds.
Yours Faithfully Minister of Treasury Paulson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

or ... you could route it all to me. Much easier. -- & my grammar is better. :-)

Go Go Rat Patrol!