Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My Mean Co-Worker Is Trying to Make Me a Woman


As I've discussed, I work with the meanest co-worker ever.


M. and I have come to an understanding. I know she's mean, she knows I know and that's that.


However, the other day M. crossed the line.


We were discussing work stuff. "Yeah that graph looks good. Yep I think that's a good strategy. She said what? He did what?, Etc." Then it happened. M. told me how good the Lean Cuisine meals where and said, "Which good for you frozen meals are your favorite?"


Without thinking, I started to answer. I then said, "This is a conversation you should be having with one of your lady co-workers." I'm a big, burly guy...I can't be seen or heard discussing whether I like Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice meals better.


The scary thing is that M. first got me singing Milli Vanilli and now this. Is she a witch. Is their bad hoo-doo at work here? I better watch my back!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First M. makes you smile & laugh in the worst of environments. Then she encourages you that eating healthy meals is not only smart but YUMMY too! Personally, I'd say that you are very lucky to have a co-worker that is not only nice enough to train you but that also cares about your well-being. If only more people in corporate america were so "mean."

Anonymous said...

and for the love of god, check the sugar content on those things!

Anonymous said...

looks like another co-worker cares about you! you are a lucky guy.

Chris said...

For God's sake...They really are after me!!! Help!!!