Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Apologetics Is Really Cool

Yeah, yeah...you probably think going through proofs of your faith is a boring, mental exercise. I couldn't agree less.

I've really been forced to dig deep recently into my view of Christianity, as I've been discussing with a close friend at work his Christadelphian views. A lot of folks call the Christadelphians a cult. I don't go that far as I don't see the point. I don't believe their viewpoint is truly biblical. They believe it is.

Here's a really neat apologetics website. Check it out if you have a sec and you enjoy mental gymnastics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apologetics ROCK!

I feel a bit like an accountant at a CPA convention to say that -- but I couldn't be more sincere. It's the 'math' of truth seeking. Piecing together to form coherent meaning, from the 'truth-treasures' that are our responsibility to discover. Awesome!

BTW - You rock, too Mr W -- may you be bearded, forever! - td